The Technology Education Research Group (TERG) was established in 2010. TERG aspires to have an international impact on the advancement and provision of technology education at all levels of education.
The nature of research activities within TERG are varied. The group conducts basic research, use-inspired basic research, and applied research in the context of technology education in areas such as:
- Cognition and learning
- Heuristics, behaviours, and decision making in education
- Technology enhanced learning
- Technology mediated interactions
- Educational assessment and holistic judgement
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge